Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Sliding Fee Scale
Subsidized funding is available for residents of Lee County. Individuals meeting the legal settlement requirements must complete a Lee County Application in order to be approved for this benefit.
$140 Initial intake
$130 for 60 minute follow-up
$105 for 45 minute follow-up
Cash and check are accepted for payment. We are able to receive debit/credit card payments for your convenience.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be billed for the full cost of the session.
If you have further questions about our costs, insurance or other matters related to payment, please contact the appropriate office:
Keokuk, Iowa 52632
1014 Avenue H
Fort Madison, Iowa 52627